KapohoKine Adventures - Zipline Through Paradise
Covering nearly 2 miles of stunning tropical river gorges, this 8 line zipline trek features the Big Island’s longest zipline, measuring more than 2,400 feet in length. It also has the only all side by side dual track zipline on the island. During this Big Island zipline adventure, you’ll get to see 25 different waterfalls while soaring over 160 feet above them!
Light snacks and water are provided throughout this zipline tour. Lunch is included with the transportation option ONLY. If you don’t need transportation, a lunch option is available for an additional cost. KapohoKine Adventures will call you the day before to confirm if you would like to add lunch.
- Zip across 8 lines, including the Big Island’s longest zipline
- Features the only side by side dual track zipline
- View 25 waterfalls along the way
Fun Big Island Zipline
- Where and When:
- Pickup Locations:
FROM KONA: Buns in the Sun Bakery, 75-5595 Palani Road #A10, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. Bright yellow and orange corner building between Palani Rd and Henry St in the Lanihau Shopping Center. Directly across from Verizon Wireless. KapohoKine uniformed guide and vehicle will meet you in front of bakery. View Map
FROM WAIKOLOA: Roy's Restaurant, 69-250 Waikoloa Beach Drive #E1, Waikoloa, HI 96738. Located in the King's Shops at Waikoloa Beach. Directly across parking lot from Shell gas station. KapohoKine uniformed guide and vehicle will meet you at curb in front of restaurant.
Address for check-in location if driving yourself:
93 Banyan Dr, Hilo, HI 96720 (Grand Naniloa Hotel) View Map
- Guests should be able to negotiate stairs, lift 15 pounds and walk unassisted. There is no smoking, alcohol or drug use permitted at any time prior to or throughout the zipline tour.
- Minimum age - 5 years old.
Children tickets are for ages 5-12. Must weigh between 35-275 pounds. A Child 35-60 lbs will be accompanied by tour guide on zip line.
Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Zipline tours are not for anyone with a heart, neck or back conditions, have any other medical concerns, or for pregnant women.
Guests should be able to negotiate stairs, lift 15 pounds and walk unassisted
There is no smoking, alcohol or drug use permitted at any time prior to or throughout the zipline tour.
- Special Notes:
- Please bring government issued ID. Please do not wear loose, hanging, or dangling jewelry. Comfortable clothes, shorts are fine although longer shorts are recommended because the harness will be more comfortable over a clothing layer. Please bring a camera, light jacket or sweater, hat and sunglasses, comfortable closed-toe shoes (Crocs, sandals and flip-flops will not be accepted).
- Operation Days:
- Closed Sundays
- 4 hours from Hilo, 8 hours from Kona